CRTC Prize for Excellence in Policy Research
- Supporting a new generation of leaders in Communications Policy research;
- Inspired by the desire to build stronger ties between academia and policy makers, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) is proud to sponsor, with the Canadian Communications Association (CCA), the advancement of research on emerging issues in communication studies.
- Three monetary awards (Master’s $1,500, PhD $2,500, Postdoc $1,000);
- Travel to the CCA Conference in Regina, 2018.
- Publication and translation of winning papers on the CRTC website;
- Presentation of winning papers before CRTC Commissioners and other federal policy makers.
How to Participate
Winning papers will be assessed on their contributions to cross-cutting themes in Canadian information and communication policy studies. For eligibility and full submission details, please refer to the guidelines here.
Friday January 26, 2018
Papers should be sent electronically (word or .pdf format) to the attention of the Vice-President of the CCA, see Governance.